Our services offered
- We feature the host dry extraction system, a Green, Clean and Dry product that is Green Seal Certified
- We clean all types of carpets and area rugs.
- We begin with a thorough inspection of the carpeting to determine the type of construction, fiber identification and cushion (padding) and type of installation.
- We then determine your special concerns or problems so we can be prepared to give special attention to these areas as we proceed through the cleaning process.
- We want to determine what furniture you would like us to move. We will gladly move what we can (sofa, cabinets, dressers, tables); all we ask is that you remove any breakables off of them before we arrive. When we clean under a sofa, because Host is a low moisture system we can replace the sofa without blocks or foil paper under them. We use furniture sliders to safely move heavier pieces of furniture.
- We then measure just what you want cleaned and give you an exact written estimate before we begin.
- Our cleaning process begins by a thorough removal of dry particulate soil with our powerful dry extraction host machines. Studies have proven at least 80-85% of soil is dry particles (dust, hair, sand, dead skin, dust mites, pet dander, and other allergens), which remove best while they are dry.
- Secondly we pre-treat spots and heavy traffic lanes as needed, and brush the treatment in.
Then begins the unique Host Sponges Cleaning Process, this is unlike any other carpet cleaning system that you have ever seen. We apply the Host Sponges by hand or with our special applicator evenly over the carpet. We then brush the Host Sponges with our Host Machine into the carpet, up and down the fibers to remove soil. We continue this across the room until the desired clean carpet is achieved; rarely we may need to reapply the sponges to the same areas. Then we will work on any particular tough spots, stains or discolorations.
- Now our next step is recovery of the soiled sponges. We flip a switch and our powerful Host Machine becomes a dry extractor again. We then pay special attention to edges and corners to remove dust and sponges. And one more pass to ensure complete removal of sponges.
- We then replace any furniture we might have moved. This is a great time to apply a carpet protector to help your carpets stay clean and beautiful longer. This also helps in spot cleaning and vacuuming between cleanings.
TILE and GROUT CLEANING AND SEALING:
- First we determine the type of tile and grout. Then whether there is a need for sealing. The process for tile and grout is similar to carpet cleaning. There is more labor and time involved in most cases. Grout is a very porous material by nature, and when color is turning dark to black many instances are from general mopping and absorption. Much of this will clean up with our process. Because of the porous nature spills may stain sometimes permanently small area’s of the grout. Proper sealing will drastically reduce the possibilities of future staining and rapid re-soiling.
Our Inspection process for upholstery is different in approach and purpose.
- Our responsibility is to preserve the fabric, texture and color.
- Then to remove all soil possible within the above limitations.
We begin with a few questions on age, has this piece been previously cleaned, has it been reupholstered?
Then we perform a visual inspection with a high intensity light. We look for spots, stains, discolorations, marks, tears, holes or other problems on the front, back, and all sides of the cushions.
Our next step is a physical check inside cushions looking for marks, latex backings, type of weave, worn area’s, and sturdiness of legs.
Then test for colorfastness, and fiber identification. Since there can be a limitless numbers of fiber combinations this is important.
Now we determine your special needs and discuss what options are available to us.
Now we are ready to remove dry particulate soil by dry extraction with our Host extractor machines.
Pre spotting is next.
- We begin by applying dry foam by hand to loosen and suspend soils.
Our next step is with our upholstery extractor, which is a low moisture equipment to rinse and extract soil and water.
Now we can apply a fabric protector to keep your investment looking beautiful!
We now can speed dry or prepare cushions for natural drying. Usually most upholstery is dry within 1-2 Hours.
Often one of the most overlooked maintenance area’s in homes is the Mattress. Most of us spend at least 8 hours a day here. Our sleep may be interrupted by allergens lurking under the sheets.
In much the same as described in the Upholstery Section above, we prepare and clean your mattress.
Everyone loves the feel of fresh clean sheets, especially in a hotel.
Dry Master Carpet Care uses very low moisture technique’s.that leave your mattress REFRESHED, CLEAN , and DRY so you can enjoy a comfortable sleep tonight.
RV MOBILE CLEANING SERVICE’S
- We offer complete mobile cleaning services including: Carpet, Upholstery, House cleaning.
We will come to you while you are camping within our service area, or to your home.
- We can perform most repairs: small burns, iron burns, rips, and tears. To replace a section of carpet we need a donor piece usually obtained from a closet, because carpet cannot be matched up with a new piece. Depending on the wear and fading most repairs are somewhat visible (no seam is invisible). Seams can be re-seamed either by hot melt glue tape or when required we specialize in hand sewing of seams, some carpet construction types can only be hand sewn. We can also hand sew torn fringes on area rugs, REPLACE WITH NEW FRINGE damaged or discolored fringe, sew braided rugs back together, and hand sew some split seams right from the top, even though they were hot melt glue.
- We reinstall any room. We can remove unsightly ripples or buckles. We can tighten up loose carpet in doorways, around fireplaces, and on stairs. If you have wires or cables around the room we can place them correctly under carpet and cushion and reinstall carpet.
- We offer general house cleaning along with our other cleaning service. Move out , move in, listing for sale, or spring freshening up.
Please Note: All work done on premises.
OUR SERVICE AREA
We Proudly offer Carpet Cleaning & Upholstery Cleaning services to The Beautiful Mountains of WNC:
• Asheville, NC 28801, 28805, 28804, 28806, • Biltmore Forest, NC 28803, • Brevard, NC 28712, •Bryson City, NC 28713 •Black Mountain, NC 28711, • Fairview, NC 28730 • E Flat Rock, NC 28726, • Flat Rock, NC 28731, • Fletcher, NC 28732, Hazelwood, NC 28786, • Hendersonville, NC 28792, 28790, • Lake Lure, NC 28746, • Lake Toxaway, NC 28747, • Leicester, NC 28748, • Mills River, NC 28759, • Mountain Home, NC 28791, • Pisgah Forest, NC 28768, • Saluda, NC 28773, • Skyland, NC 28776, • Waynesville, NC 28786, 28786, •Maggie Valley, NC 28751, •Sylva, NC 28779 ,•Franklin, NC,28734,28744, • Cashiers, NC 28717, •Highlands, NC 28741, •Buncombe CO, •Haywood CO, •Henderson CO, •Jackson CO, •Macon CO, and surrounding areas of Western North Carolina!