Upholstery & Mattress Cleaning
Dry Master Carpet Care can perform most necessary carpet repairs, re-stretching and reinstalls.
Our Inspection process for upholstery is different in approach and purpose.
Our responsibility is to preserve the fabric, texture and color. Then to remove all soil possible within the above limitations.
- We begin with a few questions on age, has this piece been previously cleaned, has it been reupholstered?
- Then we perform a visual inspection with a high intensity light. We look for spots, stains, discolorations, marks, tears, holes or other problems on the front, back, and all sides of the cushions.
- Our next step is a physical check inside cushions looking for marks, latex backings, type of weave, worn area’s, and sturdiness of legs.
- Then test for colorfastness, and fiber identification. Since there can be a limitless numbers of fiber combinations this is important.
- Now we determine your special needs and discuss what options are available to us.
- Now we are ready to remove dry particulate soil by dry extraction with our Host extractor machines. Pre spotting is next.
- We begin by applying dry foam by hand to loosen and suspend soils.
- Our next step is with our upholstery extractor, which is a low moisture equipment to rinse and extract soil and water.
- Now we can apply a fabric protector to keep your investment looking beautiful!
We now can speed dry or prepare cushions for natural drying. Usually most upholstery is dry within 1-2 Hours.
Often one of the most overlooked maintenance area’s in homes is the Mattress. Most of us spend at least 8 hours a day here. Our sleep may be interrupted by allergens lurking under the sheets.
In much the same as described in the Upholstery Section above, we prepare and clean your mattress.
Everyone loves the feel of fresh clean sheets, especially in a hotel.
Dry Master Carpet Care uses very low moisture technique’s.that leave your mattress REFRESHED, CLEAN , and DRY so you can enjoy a comfortable sleep tonight.
I was pleased with the results of the DryMaster cleaning of our sectional sofa which was badly darkened by the dog rubbing his coat against it. Joe and Daniel were on time and got the job done in a professional way. The price was very reasonable, and I will hire them again.